2ND PRACTICE JOSE LUIS

José Luis Bonet Mateu
14/09/2018
Multimedia communication
PERSONAL CONNECTION WITH THE TOPIC:
Honestly, until they presented me the idea, I had no idea of what dark tourism was, but I found it interesting because it wasn´t the classic topic as sports, international news or lifestyle.

If I have to say a connection, I would say that anything that is unknown and attractive or interesting provokes me to investigate and get knowledge about the topic.

After they presented me the topic I started to make questions that I want to know, some as who prefers to visite a ghost city before going to the beach or the mountain, I am also very interested in the price of those travels, how do they arrive at all the lost cities, lakes and tribes.

During the investigation I hope to gain knowledge about these topic and be able to transmit this knowledge to my peers and professors, I also hope to do interesting entries and get better and better to improve my writing and communication skills.

Comentarios

Entradas populares