Goodbye to Dark Tourism- Florencia Morini

Resultado de imagen de dark tourismLearning how to create and improve a blog has been really interesting for me. Blogs can be work as a really important tool and starting from a phase in which I had no idea about the importance of using good hyperlinks, finding important sources, how to connect my ideas and to design my posts, I can really see the difference from the beginning until now.

It also helped me to understand how to connect ideas, and link what I was learning in class with what I used to considered I knew about using a blog and in the moment to present and develop a topic.

On the other hand, creating this blog about Dark Tourism was really interesting for me. Even though I previously had a general idea about this subject and its approaches, as I mentioned in the first post,  talking about it in this blog encouraged me to continue getting closer to this considered "taboo" topic, quite unknown among people. As the practices passed, I learned how to really get close to this theme, from point of view that previously I didn´t even considered before.

Resultado de imagen de dark tourismFrom the amazinng work of the photographer Rebecca Bathory to the already known David Ferrier show for Netflix, this blog experience also helped to discover new references for Dark Tourism. Considering the fact that, since when the topic was presented in the first post, Dark Tourist and the previously mentioned David Ferrier were the only sources of this type of tourism.

Dark Tourism is a really interesting topic that, in my opinion, should have more well-known. Nowadays, most people don’t have any idea about all the destination, that even tough may be a little bit creepy, also show a different side of story, cultures and even our society.
  
Toraja, Japan, Colombia, Chipre and even United States are only a few of the different places in which there is a posibility of practicing this tourism, but there are still many to discovered.

Comentarios

Entradas populares