FINAL POST BLOG
The first entry was strange because I had no relation with the topic, but when they talked me about it, I got immediately interested and was motivating to get to know about something completely unknown.
The first entries I made helped me a lot to get familiar with the topic, more precisely the second practice, this is the one that helped me to start to understand the topic as I talked about a potential destination for dark tourists. I liked to learn about something that is unknown for most of the people, this kind of tourism is a different way to understand holidays, some people just want to escape from the comfort zone and feel some adrenaline, and that´s the biggest reason for the increase of this extravagant type of tourism. What I liked most and at the same time was difficult was to understand why some persons prefer to go to places in which you will feel fear and not in the Bahamas in a beach. I ended by understanding some of the reasons but I think I still have to learn a lot about dark tourism.

Some of the most interesting come out when I have discovered a lot of potential destinations, some of them seem very interesting and some of them seem bleak and plenty of bad experiences, as the McKamey Manor terror house, I talk about this destination and it´s owner in the fourth practice.                                                             ↔

In terms of personal enrichment, these six posts, especially the third entry and the sixth entry as well, increased a lot of my ability to recognize reliable sources, how websites work, how I can send a user to a link and the wide variety of content that I can add to a blog. I also learned in the fifth practice that social media can be plenty of interesting content, and I learned by researching that a lot of the information can be fake and it is very important to check the sources

To conclude, this practices were helpful and they were well connected with the the theoretical classes, so at the same time that we were learning, we were able to use the acquired knowledge each week.

Comentarios

Entradas populares